Skip to main content

Two Florida Ladies Set-Up Invite Shop on Web

As The Event Lady I am proud to tell you about two Hispanic ladies out of our very own State of Florida; who have set-up shop with an Internet invitation company, making their mark the web at: http://www.JaydaOnline.com. 



The company's founders and creative directors are Johanna Reyes, and Yadira Chevere out of the City of Cape Coral. These two, business savvy ladies have developed a portal which offers a beautiful, eco-friendly line of stationery for weddings, quince celebrations, save-the-date post cards, and other special event "papeleria."

Jayda is a user friendly site, which even offers advice on etiquette, and some sample wording to help with the tedious task of wedding and quinceañera invite ordering do's and don'ts. Another feature I found helpful was, that they actually listed their local number and mailing address... nice to know who you are dealing with right? Some Web stores can seem so impersonal... I just hate it when I cannot see where a company is based out of, or who I can call on a first name basis, should I need some help. A bonus perk if you should need it is... Spanish is spoken at this paper shoppe too.


So... with this note I sign off my blog today and hope you browse their pretty pages. Do not forget to order early, so you will have enough time to address those invitations with your prettiest handwriting, or just relax and hire a professional calligrapher to do it for you!

Happy Invitation Ordering!

The Event Lady of Florida Weddings and Special Events

Comments

The Man said…
Not sure if if it's just me or a variation on the site, but I couldn't find any reference to Quinceaneras or invitation wording at the site. I'm always on the lookout for interesting quinceanera invites for my site, www.myquinceanerainvitations.com.
The Event Lady said…
Thank you for commenting; You are right...their store only has the standard English formal stationery wording used in a wedding invite, which of course can be changed to suit a quince event as well with a just few variations. Many bridal invites can be used for this sweet fifteen event. For custom, niche, quince invites or wording it is good to see Blogs like yours that offer so many different companies and styles.
Keep in Touch and Take Care,
The Event Lady