Skip to main content

The Tervis Customyzer App is a Great Wedding Gift and Favor Idea

I've been hearing about Tervis drinkware for a while now. I think I even got an email, and a brochure not too long ago. Mind you... I would have liked to have received a tumbler or a coffee mug instead with The Event Lady name on it. Just kidding... It's the joker in me. I appreciated the info, since I do love sharing it on here, and definitely need to post useful resources for my Florida brides and quinceañeras to read about.

But today, as I rummaged through press releases, and read and clicked all their info, I finally visited the Tervis website and looked at all they had to offer! 

Now let's begin with the specs given. 

First Things First. In the Press Release I received, it said something like: 

Tervis offers quality American-made tumblers, mugs and water bottles, that can be personalized for any occasion. Like love, Tervis drinkware is designed to last a lifetime.
The Bridal Collection makes ideal gifts for the bride, groom, wedding party and guests. Tervis is available in various sizes and retails at $11-25.

All this looks, and is probably very true...But now that I've shared the Press Release info, let me tell you what I REALLY loved when I visited their website at: 

Their recent 2014 Super Bowl line is colorful and amazing, please don't ask me to place the Roman numerals on that! Never did quite get what those Roman letters meant. I only remember a couple of them, and individually at that.

I did like their bride and groom tumblers, along with the bridal party gifts, and the water bottles seemed truly great for our tropical beach weddings here. They do look useful... But my favorite thing on that site, was that Tervis Customyzer App info Page!




I posted this screenshot from their website page so you could see how cool these look.
That App did it for this Event Lady. I am sold! Got to find my best picture to order me one water bottle!

So... I suggest you visit them soon too, and see if you like them. Happy Shopping!

Oops...Almost forgot, you can get their iPad Customyzer App at the Apple Store or visit them at their site directly to begin personalizing your very own unique creations.


Happy Tervis Custom Designing! 

Comments